Friday, May 20, 2011

What to do about sleep.


Super Pig loves sleep. Pigs love to take naps, they like to lay around in their wallows and snooze. After a day of rescuing, SP has no trouble at all falling fast asleep. She says her prayers, rolls over and is out. Me... not so much.

I never sleep. I have forgotten what sleep looks like. I think it's black with some dreams mixed in. I do get some sleep.  I usually fall asleep at around 6am, just in time for my alarm to go off. I have over slept 3x this week. I don't ever remember turning off my alarm. I think maybe I should just change my hours so I can work at night. I sleep much better during the day. Maybe I was a vampire in my other life. I never feel like biting necks, so maybe not. Well there was this really cute repairman at work once. Just Kidding! Neck biting isn't allowed at the office.


I am on my 5th sleeping pill. It does nothing, nada, zip. I think I'm amune. I don't get numb at the dentist either.

Maybe I'm a zombie. No, I've never eaten anyones face off, (do you ever watch those movies?) so I guess I'm not one of those either. But I have bitten off a few heads in my time.  =}

I fell asleep at my computer last week. One of my co-worker, who shall remain nameless, Theresa, went and got my boss. "Come look at Roxanna." There I was, head flopped over, mouth hanging open, sound asleep. I didn't even know she had done that, until my boss told me. Good thing my boss is my sister.

I have lots of people praying for me. I'm just waiting for the Lord to answer. I hope He does so soon. Maybe he wants me awake for a reason. Maybe I should pray and read my bible. Nay, that can't be the reason.  =}

Until next time, sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come in, read, enjoy

Welcome to my blog! Please read and enjoy. Feel free to leave comments.