Friday, August 30, 2013

Ever Been Really Excited?

Well thats how I'm feeling these days. I hope to have 3 Super Pig books out by Christmas. You should be excited too. I just solved that ever present problem, "What should I buy so and so for Christmas?"  =}

My illustrator has been very busy working on new artwork for the 6 new stories I have written. It is so great, and I can't stop bring it up on my computer and looking at it. I'm hoping the kids and parents will feel the same.

I will be sure to let you know when and where to buy the books.

The first to be published (in just a few weeks) is "Super Pig and Izabella's Christmas Dream."
Here is just a small preview of the artwork and what the covers, front and back, looks like. You can see why I'm so excited about the artwork. I can't stop looking at it!

Cover of the book

Back cover

First page
The animals of Hollyhock Farm gathered around the
 baby Jesus


Baby Jesus and His gift from Izabella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come in, read, enjoy

Welcome to my blog! Please read and enjoy. Feel free to leave comments.